1. Make sure you get enough rest. Before bed drink a cup of warm almond milk with a pinch of turmeric and powered cardamom before bed.
2. Reduce stress by simplifying: Get organised by making lists and planning ahead.
3. Exercise daily: If you can't do anything else, find the time for a short walk in fresh air. Exercise will help you think more clearly, sleep more deeply and minimise stress.
4. Travel smart: make sure you leave early with plenty of time so you're not rushed.
5.Drink caffeine-free, warm drinks. Herbal, organic teas are best, and cinnamon is invigorating.
6. Eat more astringent, bitter and sweet foods. This doesn't mean heavy concentrated sweets, but whole grain rice, whole grains and whole foods.
7. Flavour your food with cinnamon, fennel and coriander.